Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Melll
Tutor
Tutor

I have a billing issue on a subscription and need to chat or discuss...anyone have any idea how to contact the billing department?  Went through virtual chat but keeps giving me a number to check on an order and requests a sales order number that is not current and will not let me go beyond that point to speak to anyone.  Please help!  It also asks for a label that I had to select to post and has nothing to do with my issue

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Melll
Tutor
Tutor

I received an email from Arlo stating the costs are rising and had a link in the body of the email to click on that was a special offer $59.99 a year.   I clicked on the offer ....and when I did it said my total was $31.98?  I now have 2 charges on my AmEx, one for $59.18 and a second charge for $31.98, plus the regular monthly subscription charge of $5.32.  Help me get this mess straight.  I received a phone call from Lily this morning, but thought it was a spam call...she is welcome to call back to discuss and I will pick up.

Please help.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached back out to the correct team and let them know to reach back out to you. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation