Arlo go 2 subscription free trial end…

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
frkkie
Tutor
Tutor

Now that my free trial subscription ended do I have any other options but to pay to watched saved alerts/videos? I can view live stream for free. If I put a SD card in the camera can I view what’s on the camera? Do I have to take the SD card out of the camera to view what’s on the SD card? I wonder why they gave me a free camera when the original Arlo go kept having problems. Now I know why…if it seems to good be true it is. With my old Arlo go I was able to get seven days of video to view for free and now I get nothing? That’s a bunch of BS they didn’t tell me that when they said they were replacing my Arlo go with the new Arlo go 2. If I use Wi-Fi for my Arlo go 2 Camera I still need a Subscription to view anything other than live video?  So the new Arlo go to has no sound detection and you have to pay for a subscription to view anything except live stream? Well I am glad I didn’t buy any more cameras because this is a bunch of crap, Another way for them to make more money off these already expensive cameras that are buggy as hell and drop connections constantly. Let’s not mention the fact that tech-support is a total waste of many many hours and they resolve nothing. 

1 REPLY 1
Dannybear
Master
Master

Sounds like poor advice.

Was the arlo go still in warranty, probably nothing wrong with it, they would not have had a direct replacement, hence the arlo go2 exchange.

I don’t believe that they realised the importance of direct compatibility when they offer exchanges, unlikely they can do anything about it anyway.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation