Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Jodipat
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve had the Arlo go for several years, but one camera has stopped sensing motion so it’s unusable. I want to upgrade and get the go 2 since you can find any original Go’s any longer, but it’s not compatible with at&t and that is who my current service is through. Where my cameras are located, only at&t provide coverage there. When will the new Go 2 be compatible with at&t?

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I do not have any new information at this time. Keep an eye on arlo.com for updates on carrier compatibility and availability: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/cameras/go/arlo-go-2-cameras.html

JamesC

Mbranning
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 9 Arlo Go cameras on AT&T. If Arlo and AT&T don‘t get their act together, I’m going to another vendor and carrier….

hdcowboy
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have 2 Arlo Go cameras on our AT&T plan that we have used for our driveway for about 4 years.  The biggest problem is the proprietary solar panels fail in a year and must be replaced with the same crappy proprietary ones.  However, now we can't access our Arlo Secure account either and it looks like we're going to be forced into one of their pay plans.   It's time to look elsewhere.

What alternatives are you considering?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

hdcowboy,

What are you experiencing that is preventing you from logging in to your Arlo Secure account? Are you seeing an error message?

JamesC

Bps2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too have a Go that has worked well with AT&T service for 5 years or so.  I am wanting to add an arlo go2 but prefer AT&T as a provider.  What is the latest?  Can a SIM card be purchased directly from AT&T?

Hard to believe incompatibility is an issue.

Jodipat
Aspirant
Aspirant

As of last week, still not compatible with at&t

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation