Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

phone # to speak with a human

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
ashleyjrl
Follower
Follower

This customer service is the worst I have ever experienced.  been trying for over an hour to reconect my camera and no help.  no wonder ring runs circle around arlo.  thank god i only have one arlo camera.  do they not believe in humans to help answer questions.

Is there a phone number to reach this 3 world company

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ashleyjrl,

If you have an active subscription or trial plan, you can find support options within the Arlo mobile app under Settings > Support. See here for more information: Arlo Support Options

Could you provide more details about what issue you are experiencing with your camera? We may be able to assist here on the community.

JamesC

Di3003
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased my husband the  Arlo essential cameras (3) for Christmas 2021. When they were first set-up they worked great and in the second week we woke up one morning to find none were working. He was able to get 2 back in operation but not the third. After several weeks trying to get help I received a RMA to return after all the trouble shooting proved it wouldn't work. I never received an address to where I was to ship back the camera and while I was awaiting the RMA expired. I have no idea what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Di3003 wrote:

After several weeks trying to get help I received a RMA to return after all the trouble shooting proved it wouldn't work. I never received an address to where I was to ship back the camera and while I was awaiting the RMA expired. I have no idea what to do next.

If you have the case number, you can post it here.  Then the mods ( @JamesC , @ShayneS ) can follow up.

Also, if you have any camera in a subscription plan, you can select that camera in the support options in the app.  That should include a phone support option. Of course select the failed camera if it is still in the account (and has a subscription).