Rw10
Follower
Follower

Hi,

My set up previously was

3 x Essential wire free spotlight cameras

1 x wire free doorbell

1 x chime 2

Apart from the dreadful battery life (15-20% in a single day) the system was working fine connected to wifi. 

I wanted to add a basestation to enable homekit functionality having several apple tv boxes around the house.

Since adding the basestation(vmb4000) I have encountered 3 major problems:

1) Homekit was connected and working for about an hour, then the feeds froze. I have removed the basestation in the apple home app and now I am completely unable to get the base station to re enable homekit support through the Arlo app.

2) One of my cameras (about 5 metres away) doesnt connect to the base station. Seems the range is worse then connecting to wifi network?

3) I have been unable to reconnect the chime at all. Im stuck in a loop of it trying to connect to an Arlo wifi network which fails every time. Any help?

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support through the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.