New Arlo app

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Abcon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is this new app bad or what? I updated the app and now it won't connect to my devices. My devices are; the Arlo Smart Hub (not so smart), Arlo Essentials Spotlight and the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You selected the original wire-free camera but state other models. Which is it?

What do you mean by won't connect? They show as offline? Are you using the original credentials and not those of a guest account? What have you tried and what do you see? It's not an app-specific issue so we need all details.

Abcon
Aspirant
Aspirant

When adding a camera to the app, the camera doesn't chime - it does not connect to the app. I have tried all of the suggested fixes and none of them work. The cameras used to connect to the old app before.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You didn't answer the question about the actual cameras although it appears to be those listed in the first post although we're in a section for a totally different camera.

Since the cameras are already in your account, you can't add them again. Do they show up in Devices at all? Migrating to the new user interface (UI) doesn't have any effect on cameras in your account but stuff happens. Have you rebooted the  phone and reinstalled the app? Have you tried the web client (my.arlo.com)? What have you tried and what do you see? All details are needed.