Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Essential spotlight setup HELPPPP

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Drufff
Follower
Follower
Hello, just recently bought the spotlight essential cameras and have them hooked up running fine on one phone. We tried to grant access to allow another member of the house to view and get notifications as well, but that’s been a nightmare. I’ve sent multiple invites, they’ve accepted invites went through the process and when logged in they have no cameras to view. It’s like they are setting up a new app. Even when going back to the account in which the invites were sent from when you go to the grant access page it shows the names of who invites were sent to and it just still shows as pending even though it was all set up and should have been active. Yes, the link in the email was used to link the accounts. Yes, I’ve made sure I selected which cameras to allow them to have permission and have searched this forum and found people with the same problem. Unfortunately I’ve yet to find a solution on here and to my surprise arlo doesn’t have a customer service number to call and have someone troubleshoot and help over the phone??? From what I’m seeing that’s the case and that’s horrible business in my eyes. Anyways can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try using a computer to accept the invitation. That seems to work better.