Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera 2 (Essential Spotlight Camera) Subscription lost??

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
danielgrey
Follower
Follower
Camera 2 (Essential Spotlight Camera) Subscription lost?? I paid for 2 subscriptions for 2 cameras, then one of them went offline and I couldn't get it back on. I started troubleshooting and discovered it had a flat battery. I recharded the battery to 100% and reinstalled the camera. I then got a ton of email notifications (attached a screenshot) where it was going flat really fast then went offline again. I factory reset the camera a couple of times but couldn't resolve it. I'm in lockdown in Auckland currently, and can't take it back to the retailer. I have managed to recharge it and get it working for nobody knows how long. But my current issue is that my plan I had for both cameras is now only in effect on one camera (Camera 1). The faulty camera has now lost access to the subscription I'm paying for? Don't tell me I need to cancel and re-subscribe to my Arlo plan. That would not be the most practical or moral solution, as I'd be losing money.
2021-09-20 10_36_17-Clipboard.png
2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

@danielgrey wrote:
 Don't tell me I need to cancel and re-subscribe to my Arlo plan. That would not be the most practical or moral solution, as I'd be losing money.

You wont lose any money as you would get credit for the unused part. Now with Secure plan it has unlimited for the multi camera plan if you plan to expand  or get two single cams sub again. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@danielgrey wrote:
But my current issue is that my plan I had for both cameras is now only in effect on one camera (Camera 1). The faulty camera has now lost access to the subscription I'm paying for? 

Start by going into "manage cameras" for the subscription.  If Camera 2 is shown as not in a plan, try dragging it into the plan.