Arlo setup/account with 2 houses

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SStop
Follower
Follower
I have a older Arlo system set up at my primary residence with 3 cameras and a base station. I do not have a subscription plan.
I want to set up 3-4 arlo essential cameras in my vacation home. What is the best way to set up so I can only have 1 account with access to both homes cameras?

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SStop wrote:
I have a older Arlo system set up at my primary residence with 3 cameras and a base station. I do not have a subscription plan.
I want to set up 3-4 arlo essential cameras in my vacation home. What is the best way to set up so I can only have 1 account with access to both homes cameras?

Add them to your existing account, and purchase a subscription so you can get cloud storage.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SStop wrote:

Add them to your existing account, and purchase a subscription so you can get cloud storage.