Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
EE2014
Follower
Follower

My Arlo essential spotlight cameras or not connecting to my modem it keeps showing off-line I’ve had to buy a new router troubleshoot with spectrum and also replace my Arlo essential spotlight cameras under warranty with Best Buy one of the three weren’t working when I finally had them connected again but now that I had to buy the new cameras and replace them with the old I’m having the same problem going through the steps they get loaded onto the app on my Arlo app and every camera shows off-line does anyone know how to troubleshoot us I’ve been working out for days now and I’m not an expert with technical things I have even called ARLO SUPPORT and they’re not responding to help resolve this issue I really need my cameras to work because I’d have a mentally ill spouse and also  not such pleasant neighbors in the neighborhood I’m in this is been giving me anxiety and I’ve literally been staying up all night after night trying to get this resolved and I can’t figure it out has anyone else run into this issue I’ve hard reset my router I’ve hard reset my cameras I switch my names to my routers  give them new passwords turned off my modem turn off my router did everything possible that I could I don’t know what I’m missing? Please help if possible I need to get this resolved or I probably should just return these cameras I’m probably not worth it. 

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

EE2014,

Are you able to view them using a different device? Try using the web client from a PC, do they still show offline?

JamesC

Wright98001
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a technical support number to call for help, three of my camera's are offline and I've tried to add them.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@Wright98001 wrote:

I need a technical support number to call for help, three of my camera's are offline and I've tried to add them.

If you have a current subscription it is in the support settings in the app. When there select a cam and scroll down and it is at the bottom tap the phone Icon. 

SB86
Aspirant
Aspirant

These cameras are junk!  Currently have 2 essential spotlight cameras and 3 pro 2 cameras and have had nothing but issues with the essential cameras.  I have contacted arlo several times over the last 11 months to try and resolve this issue with the same outcome of the essential cameras disconnect from the hub.  I have had both essential cameras replaced with new cameras by arlo (at least twice each) resulting in the cameras working for a random period of time then disconnecting again.  Have been through multiple troubleshooting (bumped up to "level 2" and "3" several times) with arlo just to have them want to send me another replacement camera.  All this while never having an issue with the pro 2 cameras.  Its not an issue with distance because I have at least 2 bars of signal on all cameras if not 3 and the camera furthest from the base is a pro 2 camera.  Not an issue with internet, I currently have 500mb down and no other devise drops out. I'm on the latest firmware for the cameras and the latest OS on iphone and pc. Currently waiting to speak with a supervisor to replace with a different camera (not essential) or refund.