Arlo billing shows double charges

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tysykes24
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I have been a very long time customer of Arlo, they have charged me multiple payments on multiple occasions and then tried to deny it blaming the bank etc, they claim that they didn't charge me twice but I looked at the billing history through my Arlo account and you can clearly see that they charged me twice, they have done this multiple times so I am no longer wanting to stay with Arlo, I have 6 Arlo essential spotlight cameras for sale, open to offers, just want them gone so I can get with a more honest and reliable company, they claimed that they didn't charge me twice, then they tried blaming the bank, then they said they would rectify it but never have, well Arlo, here's your proof, let's see what excuse they try coming up with this time, I wouldn't recommend Arlo to anyone, they are liars and theives

1000110758.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Tysykes24
Aspirant
Aspirant

that screenshot was taken through the Arlo app, which they deny charging me twice, they would have seen this when they looked at my account just like I did, they are nothing but liars and rip offs, this is about the 5th time they have double charged me and denied doing so

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Tysykes24 wrote:

that screenshot was taken through the Arlo app,

There's no way to tell if anything is wrong from your screenshot - we'd need more details on your subscription status and location to understand what the problem is.

• What subscription do you have? 
  • Did you change your subscription over the history in your screen shot?
  • Are you in the US?
  • what charges were you expecting to see???

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

That screenshot shows 6 charges that go from January to August. I do not see any double charges. Can you please provide more details. 

Tysykes24
Aspirant
Aspirant

I see what has happened, I can give you the original case file number for you to check where I sent through the original screenshot of my bank statement, it was a 50% off promotion, yet it took the full price from my account, I have already argued it with Arlo, and they said that it hadn't gone through and that it was pending so the bank has it, but then it went away from being pending and I never received the refund, the case number I can provide should have all the details, yous just made it look like they were seperate months but the money all went out straight away, as I said this isn't the first time, more like the 5th, another time I renewed my subscription and the money was taken but I didn't have any subscription, and then I was told that I have to enter the card details again and do another subscription which I did because I needed the use of my cameras, so I paid twice believing that I would be refunded but I got the usual, it's pending, contact your bank etc, and I never got a refund, if you work for this company you would see on my file the list of cases where I have been double charged, I will continue to try find the original screenshot of my bank statement through as I now see that you conveniently have changed the dates to make it look otherwise