Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Pissed57
Tutor
Tutor

I am looking for someone who can help me with my Arlo essential camera with spotlight. I love the product, but I am extremely frustrated with the customer support. They do not offer. I have a camera that is the closest to my router than any of them, and it continues to disappear from my devices and goes off-line as well. I am extremely frustrated and have been unable to find any help with this issue. If anyone else has a solution, I think you in advance for your help. 

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Contact with official support requires a subscription - do you have one?

Try swappinng cameras around to help determine if it's the camera or location.

Pissed57
Tutor
Tutor

Yes. I am starting to think it is the camera. I have 4 others and have no issues with them. I repeatedly have gone out and set up the camera as I did when it was new. This last time it stayed up for about 10-12 hours and failed (flashes amber and you can see the red lights as though the camera is recording video at night). I have swapped as well. Now trying to figure how to get it replaced as this specific camera was purchased in August

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Pissed57 wrote:

Now trying to figure how to get it replaced as this specific camera was purchased in August

Go into the support section of the app, and use phone support (availabe 6 am - 6 pm US pacific time).  Insist on an RMA.

Pissed57
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks!