Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
bbaskinfl
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've added Secure AFTER the trial expired.

I've paid for Secure and the subscription has been added to my account.  The system recognizes my two devices.

The plan is shown and states "0 of 2 devices".

Despite searching under FAQ's the instructions for "dragging and dropping" do not correspond with what options are on my screen.  Perhaps the instructions are old.  Yes, I am trying to add the two devices using my.arlo.com.

Can someone provide clear directions for this problem, please.

7 REPLIES 7
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master
bbaskinfl
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for sending the thread.

Yes, this concerns my problem but the thread ended without providing a solution.  It ended with a moderator stating “our development team is working on it”.

And yet…it remains an issue in 2024.  The thread was dated 2022.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

When you log into your account, do you see "Feed" and "Dashboard"?  Or do you see "Library"

Also, did you purchase multicamera Arlo Secure?  Or individual camera subscriptions?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The current plans are for unlimited cameras. There's no "drag and drop" since each camera should be automatically added to the plan. Specifically, what plan do you have? Also, which user interface (UI) are you using - the old one that uses Library to view recordings or the new one that uses Feed? The current app supports both UIs so it's not an app issue.

bbaskinfl
Aspirant
Aspirant

I see Feed and Dashboard and several other options on the left side of the screen.

I purchase the option for four devices.

bbaskinfl
Aspirant
Aspirant

On my.arlo.com it opens to feed.

My subscription is for four devices.

Thank you.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you purchase the unlimited plan or 4 individual single camera plans? A screenshot of your subscription may help.