Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Mckenziest
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to schedule the camera to be armed from 5PM and unarmed at 7AM. I keep getting the notification "Start time should be earlier than stop time" or "Stop time should be later than start time". How do I get around that? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mckenziest wrote:

I am trying to schedule the camera to be armed from 5PM and unarmed at 7AM. I keep getting the notification "Start time should be earlier than stop time" or "Stop time should be later than start time". How do I get around that? Thank you!

create two entries - 5 pm to 11:59 pm, and then 12:00 am to 7 am.  The schedule end is at the end of the final minute, so this will be continuous.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mckenziest wrote:

create two entries - 5 pm to 11:59 pm, and then 12:00 am to 7 am.  The schedule end is at the end of the final minute, so this will be continuous.

Mckenziest
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much!!