Arlo Essential Wire Free Spotlight Camera VMC2030

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation
SweetTee
Tutor
Tutor

This will make the fourth time having the same issue with a replacement camera mailed to me only to have it fail within 3-6 months.  The battery failure continues to be an issue with this camera product line.  I have had factory reconditioned camera sent as replacements as well as new cameras issued.  All replacement have resulted in my dissatisfaction with the new Arlo Camera with no removable battery.

Please help me replace this camera yet again!  And please do not make me go through a million trouble-shooting instructions that will not work because the cameras are manufactured to fail!!!!

I refuse to purchase another camera because I have not gotten my monies worth out of this camera purchase.  I have asked for a refund so that I may make a purchase elsewhere with another manufacturer.  However, the camera was purchased in early 2023.  I have had consecutive issues since the purchase date.  

The ultimate fix would be to issue an different Arlo product that is better quality than the Essential line.  But what do I know!!!!  I am just a consumer who was completely pleased and satisfied with the Arlo Camera Series Pro 2 products until Arlo decided to discontinue and not support those cameras to force a camera upgrade and paid subscription service. 

More should be done to protect the consumer from situations and circumstances like this.  It is a disgrace to sift the hard earned money from consumers just to satisfy the earnings goals of big businesses!

0 REPLIES 0