Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Essential Spotlight Turning Off and Video Playback Issues on Intel Core vPro

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jessicashepherd
Follower
Follower

Hey there, fellow forum members!

I'm encountering some frustrating issues with my Arlo Essential Spotlight camera, specifically related to it turning off intermittently and facing difficulties in viewing videos on my Intel Core vPro. I'm reaching out to seek advice, suggestions, and insights from anyone who might have experienced similar situations or has expertise with Arlo cameras and Intel Core vPro.

Here's a breakdown of my setup:

Camera: Arlo Essential Spotlight

Computer: Intel Core vPro with the latest operating system and browser updates

The problem I'm facing is that my Arlo Essential Spotlight camera randomly turns off, particularly when I charge it and put it back up. I've noticed that sometimes it remains powered off even after charging, and I have to manually turn it back on. It's frustrating because this disrupts the camera's functionality and compromises the security coverage.

Additionally, I've been experiencing difficulties when trying to view recorded videos from the camera on my Intel Core vPro. At times, I encounter playback issues where the videos won't load or play properly. It's worth mentioning that I have the latest updates for my operating system and browser, so compatibility shouldn't be an issue.

If any of you have faced similar challenges with the Arlo Essential Spotlight camera, particularly with it turning off unexpectedly or experiencing video playback issues on an Intel Core vPro, I'd appreciate any advice, tips, or potential workarounds you may have. Is there something specific I should be looking into regarding settings, firmware updates, or any known software conflicts?

Thank you all in advance for your support, and I'm looking forward to hearing your insights and suggestions!

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jessicashepherd 

Can you Private message me with your email address used for the Admin account when this system was setup?