Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Stevo24
Tutor
Tutor

It it obvious that Arlo does not want my money. No matter what method I try to purchase a subscription, it comes up with an error. I have tried multiple computers, browsers, internet connections, credit cards (visa, AMEX). I have exhausted any method I can imagine to get my subscriptions successfully purchased. Arlo Support is completely useless. If someone in support asks me again to make sure there are no spaces or blank entries while trying to purchase my plan, I may completely loose my $h!T.........I have chatted with support and we have an open ticket where I have shared screen shots and whatever info they ask for. Now crickets. Reviews will commence by me to warn people of the horrible customer service and the fact that if you purchase these cameras, they will be completely useless since you do not get any real expected functionality out of these devices without a subscription. My ARLO system has become a very expensive paperweight as of today and has been for the past 3 months. 

4 REPLIES 4
dcfox1
Master
Master

A common mistake is missing the "agree to terms" check box. Have you done that? It is small and you may have to scroll down.  

Stevo24
Tutor
Tutor
Box doesn’t exist. It’s states, click “Agree to Terms, and Submit Payment” but the button says “update payment information” no box to check anywhere
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Stevo24 wrote:
Box doesn’t exist. It’s states, click “Agree to Terms, and Submit Payment” but the button says “update payment information” no box to check anywhere

You don't want to hear this but that is probably because you are missing something or leaving something out. Sounds like something in your payment information is wrong. Maybe three digits on the back of the card number.  I just upgraded a month or two ago and the box was there when everything was filled out correctly. Also are using an Android phone (you can't do it on IOS) or are trying it on the Web Portal? 

Stevo24
Tutor
Tutor

You can't be serious with that comment. Do you really believe I would go through all of this trouble without ensuring that I have all payment information correct? Like I stated.... I have attempted numerous payment methods. Numerous credit cards, debit cards... paypal.... anything I can think of. Nothing works.... it states "error creating account" each time I try to update or submit payment. I have tried numerous computers, browsers, app, webpage. Nothing is working!