Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
fireoak41
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was offered a 75% off any Arlo secure subscription service for 12 months on Arlo.com. I clicked "Redeem Product Offer" and entered my product code at check out to redeem. I got the following message. "Unable to get coupon details" The message was in RED type not reflecting the discount. This offer was due to me having 4 CVMC3030 & 1 VMC4030 cameras. with the NETGEAR VMB3000 hub. Now I purchased 5 Arlo Pro 4 cameras VMC4350P and a VMB4540 base station hub. Does anyone have any idea how I can get the 75% discount for 1 year so I can enjoy the 4K storage cloud. I would call a live agent, but we all know that's not gonna happen. Thanks,  Jerry

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fireoak41,

Are you still experiencing the same issue today? Are you selecting the toggle for annual subscription within the subscription flow? How long ago did you receive the offer?

JamesC

fireoak41
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for writing back James. I tried to purchase the 75 percent off again and a different promo code was filled in. Unfortunately my toggle switch was automatically on the monthly charge and I couldn't back out of it without losing the promo code so I was billed for a total of $3.46 a month. This is fine as long as it stays at $3.46 a month for 12 months which equals out to the $12.99 plan for 12 months (plus tax) at 75 percent off. So the short answer is yes it worked, but will it hold for 12 months? Thanks for getting back and checking.

fireoak41
Aspirant
Aspirant
  • JamesC, The default to subscribe for any of the four plans is on a monthly basis. After I placed my subscription of the $12.99 offer I saw a charge of $3.46 including tax. This of course is with the 75 percent off offer. I tried to back out to go for the annual setting but it wouldn't let me without losing my promo code. This is fine with me as long as it stays at $3.46 a month for 12 months. If you reply back to tell me I need to do it again and to set it for a full Year I will and eat the $3.46, but I will need a new promo code to do it. Please let me know and reply back to me. This offer was sent to me on June 1st, 2023 Until I hear from you I will keep this issue open until I'm billed for the 2nd month (July) or you reply back advising me which way you want me to proceed. Thanks for writing back.
  •