Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
WillMcLovin
Follower
Follower
  • How do you get a hold of American customer service and talk to these people directly? since they're based out of Carlsbad california?
4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

They don't publish a phone number - and googling for one will generally result in reaching a scam support site.

If the camera is installed, and in a subscription plan (paid or trial), then you can get phone support in the app.  But that support will not be in the US.

What problem are you having?  Perhaps the forum can help you.

Bryson66
Aspirant
Aspirant

Im trying to figure out what sim cards I need. By the serial numbers on my cameras it appears to be AT&T. But after I get the sim cards installed how do I activate them?

Rayraywillis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yeah I'm having trouble trying to find a phone number for these people too because chat is useless I cannot get a human on the chat, and the bot keeps giving me the runaround and some bull**bleep** saying that I cannot get live support because I don't have a subscription well I've paid for my subscription that's the problem you guys charged my bank four times today for a single subscription that was only supposed to be charged one time. One of those charges was for a random $12.91. I don't know where the hell they got that from, but also got triple charges after that for the correct amount of $8.81, although I was only supposed to be charged one time $8.81, for my single video doorbell camera subscription.  Yet I still don't have a subscription, even though I was charged four different times to my bank account, and yet I have tried and tried and tried to talk to support with no support given.  I've been on the app, on the website, I've tried everywhere, the bot is a useless piece of **bleep**, that will not connect you to a human to save its life. I feel like Im getting ripped off, robbed, and the runaround at this point. And I think it would be actually easier to get a hold of the president of the United States on the phone, then it would be to get a **bleep** human to talk to you from this company. I'm really really irritated as **bleep** right now and I'm sick to death of getting the run around. I just want to speak to a human, so I can get this cleared up. I already talked to my bank, they told me to talk to you guys so yeah. Think maybe I can talk to a human somehow. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Rayraywillis wrote:

I cannot get live support because I don't have a subscription 

I'm tagging the mods - @BrookeN , @ShayneS , @JamesC - so they can create a support ticket on your behalf.