Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
nfette
Follower
Follower

Hello,

I just got a notice that the Arlo Secure Annual Plan is on sale for 99.99 for Labor Day, however I cant seem to get to this sale on my phone,   I click on it, it forwards me to the portal, then wont give me a login screen.  When I log into the portal on my laptop, I see no information on this sale.  I try to chat with an agent on your chat function to get some info, the chat bot keeps saying they need to send a code to my email  before I can speak with a real person, which I never get (yes I checked my spam folder).  This is incredibly frustrating, can a human being from Arlo, advise me  on how I can get this discount,  Arlo keeps teasing me about.

25 REPLIES 25
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding the same for the subscription plan. A representative will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

AbeTx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo Representative,

I received the same ad. Please contact me as well. 

Thank you!!!

AbeTx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Brooke, would you have them contact me as well about the $99.95 plan. I received the same advertisement and can't find it anywhere on the Arlo site.

rglootz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello - I have the same issue. I got the labor day offer for $99 a few times but seem to be unable to book it. Can you please help?

carol60da
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I received the same notice about the labor day sale but then it was gone and I cannot relocate it.  I want to sign up for this offer.

Thank you, Carol 

DanM360
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got the same message and I'm interested in the plan but can't get the link to work.

Diamond_wild
Initiate
Initiate

After being on the phone for over an hour, I have a promo code that is for the $50 off for this promotion. The $99 Secure plan. 
ARLSECUSNBMARIFU

It literally was like pulling teeth to get these people to give me the promo code that I saw on my phone at 1 o’clock in the morning. I hope this helps someone else and saves you an hour on the phone. 
Go to my.arlo.com

Click on subscriptions

Click on Arlo Secure

It’s the $149 Plan

Then put in the promo code with your debit card number and it will come out to $99. 

Happy Labor Day!

P2024
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also received it and got through the payment screen and then it kicked me off.

I would appreciate some guidance on this issue as I just bought 3 new cameras and want to get a plan.

Thx 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have created a ticket for support for each of you. Support will reach out as soon as possible. 

Skylinecoatings
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much for this, it worked for me just now. Everyone should reply and say thank you to this member! Peace and love everyone! ❤️

Caffeinator
Guide
Guide

Arlo got rid of their hub to force you to pay an annual subscription. I've been waiting for the 2nd gen to connect to the hub, but their promise goes unanswered a year later. Returning to Costco and will look elsewhere. 

Mistertim27
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm looking for the discount regarding multi camera monitoring for the single camera price. I had it and now it's gone. Please help!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reached out to support regarding your concerns, they will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

kris812
Aspirant
Aspirant

I ALSO just got the Essentials 2nd gen and a Base Station. HAD NO IDEA that I wouldn't be able to record on 300-400$ of equipment without a Subscription. WHAT A JOKE! The 99 is tempting but no CVR or constant recording ability is YET another step up in pricing. At this point I'm going to sell all this IP locked cameras to some other chump on eBay or something. Completely disappointed in your product and will be buying some togo cameras at a whopping 20-50 bucks each and the tech will live forever. FIX this DVR to our bases in the next week; or me and 2 other neighbors will ALL be switching products.

djmystique
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless You!!!!

Love the cameras, hate the customer service!

Mistertim27
Aspirant
Aspirant

Props to customer service for phoning me just a few hours after my message and fully resolving this right on the call.  You've satisfied this customer, thank you!!!

Mrp13
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am

so upset. I have been trying to sign up for the 99 dollar sale. I have gotten the pop up several

times. When I go to verify my account with the text they send me

it knocks the offer away.  My Arlo account is 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding the promo for Labor Day. They will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

degobahjunk
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sadly that promo code did not work.  I got the pop up today but can't seem to actually purchase at the $99 price.  Can I still get the promo price for unlimited cameras at a yearly price? Or at least the monthly at $8.9something/ month for a 12 months?

Can admin reach out to me?  Thanks!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reached out to support regarding the promo, support will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

jwrandall6
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't get the $99.99 annual plan.   Please advise how to proceed with securing this.   Thanks

degobahjunk
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @BrookeN!  I got it to work this evening!!  The pop up ad popped up again & I jumped on it immediately.  Somehow it worked this time. 

The promo code that was listed above from @Diamond_wild was correct but with one difference. My phone showed all the letters in lower case, so maybe that was the issue.  Try it with all lower case letters.  I hope it works for you!!

Promo code that worked for me:  arlsecusnbmarifu

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@jwrandall6  can you try with the code that @degobahjunk provided?

Sdellinger
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just saw the sale today and am trying to activate it.