Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
lamlambrianou
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear All,

I'm trying to find support for the subscription plans is there an email where i can contact them ?
My question is the following, is it possible to buy one plan for all my cameras for all the locations.
Currently I have 2 cameras in 2 different locations and I'm planning to buy another 2 cameras for each location. In Total I'll have 6 cameras, is it possible to buy one plan for all my cameras ? for example to buy the secure plus for unlimited cameras ?

Best regards,

Lambrianos Lambrianou.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@lamlambrianou wrote:

My question is the following, is it possible to buy one plan for all my cameras for all the locations.
Currently I have 2 cameras in 2 different locations and I'm planning to buy another 2 cameras for each location.

The terms of service require two subscriptions (one for each location).  If you set up the system with multiple locations (only possible if you have the "Feed" interface), then that will be enforced by the app.  Note if you try to use only one location you will not be able to control the cameras at the two locations independently.

If your current cameras have the free 7-day storage, then you could put all of them at one location, and then only get a subscription for the other location.

lamlambrianou
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can i find out if my current cameras have the free 7-day storage ?

i bought the following cameras : 

'Arlo Essential 2 HD XL Outdoor WiFi Surveillance Camera, Wireless, 1080p Video, Colour Night Vision, Light, Motion Sensor, Siren, 2-Way Audio + Arlo Secure Plan Test Period'

is there the same cameras with free 7-day storage ?

Best regards

Lambrianos

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@lamlambrianou wrote:

How can i find out if my current cameras have the free 7-day storage ?

They only provide the free storage for the cameras that were sold with it.  None of the currently sold Arlo cameras have free 7-day storage.  That includes all the Essential cameras.

Arlo stopped offering this feature on new camera models back in 2018 (starting with the Ultra).