Problem with camera recording

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
me1der
Tutor
Tutor

I have 2 Essential Outdoor Cameras 2nd Gen. One is labeled Garage in the Arlo app, the other front door. Both are detecting movement but only front door is showing recordings in the feed, what happened. I just activated the subscription. I I see both cameras are on for the feeds.

7 REPLIES 7
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@me1der wrote:

I have 2 Essential Outdoor Cameras 2nd Gen. One is labeled Garage in the Arlo app, the other front door. Both are detecting movement but only front door is showing recordings in the feed, what happened. I just activated the subscription. I I see both cameras are on for the feeds.

Can you make a manual recording of the front door camera while livestreaming?

If you can, does it show up in the feed?

me1der
Tutor
Tutor

the issue is with the garage camera, but I can try that there

me1der
Tutor
Tutor

Yes manual recording of the garage  camera  does show up in the feed, any other ideas?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@me1der wrote:

Yes manual recording of the garage  camera  does show up in the feed

That confirms that the camera is in a subscription plan.

@me1der wrote:

any other ideas?

Next I suggest double-checking the mode you are using.  Make sure there is a rule there for the garage camera.

me1der
Tutor
Tutor

the rule for garage under Armed home is Motion detection  is on as well as notifications is on which is operating correctly, I get notifications there was movement at the garage camera, record video is also  turned on but this is not working. Would switching  to Armed Away to see what happens  be beneficial? I was trying to attach the screenshot of the rule but I assume the picture was too large to be uploaded

me1der
Tutor
Tutor

I also tried armed home away and did not get an video recorded but did receive notifications. from the grage camera,  front door camera seems to be fine. Both cameras were working properly an d recording  under the trial subscription. My subscription I activated within the last 3 days  with the trial ending sometime in July i believe.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@me1der wrote:

the rule for garage under Armed home is Motion detection  is on as well as notifications is on which is operating correctly, I get notifications there was movement at the garage camera, record video is also  turned on but this is not working.

Do you have activity zones set for this camera?