Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Gerrit4389
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_3592.png

Is anyone familiar with the following issue?

I have configured several plannings in the automation menu. Everything seems to be done correctly, but often some of these plannings are ramdomly being resetted into a greyed-out text (see the attached picture). When they are greyed out, the planings stop working, which is very frustrating and makes the app useless.

I don't understand why this is happening. What does the greyed-out text actually mean? Is this normal? What is causing this? Any solutions? 

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gerrit4389,

I encourage you to reach out to Arlo support in your region to gather more information on the issue you're experiencing. You can find support options within the Arlo app by navigating to Settings > Support to open a ticket.

JamesC

Gerrit4389
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you JamesC,

I searched every in the app, but sorry I can’t find the Settings > Support to open a ticket. Also, strangely, nothing is mentioned in the Arlo Essential Camera manual about this greyed out text. After several checks, I now know that plannings don’t work if they are greyed out. Not user-friendly. Frustrating. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Gerrit4389 wrote:

I searched every in the app, but sorry I can’t find the Settings > Support to open a ticket.

If you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" in your app, then use the navigation info here: