Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 33 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
OleHen
Tutor
Tutor

Today I have paid for subscription, but now I cannot access the camera and get back the message:

"Teardown webrtc agent on initialOffer timeout".

What can I do to resolve the problem?

33 REPLIES 33
Ris_I
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue with my cameras again also. My app feeds are not refreshing. I actually missed an event last week because of this issue. When will this be resolved?

nahla80
Tutor
Tutor

Don't hold your breath. Worst product and service ever. They sure take money from your credit card pretty fast. I actually have mine up for sale all 3 cameras. 

nahla80
Tutor
Tutor

This is the same BS help I keep getting, such a clueless company...

Thank you for contacting Arlo Support.

I hope you are doing well today.

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to livestream on your PC using different browsers. I understand how inconvenient this has been for you. Rest assured that I will be assisting you with this.

I do appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this case. One probable cause for this to happen is that there might be some issues with your Wi-Fi network. To try isolating this case, below is an online article that contains troubleshooting steps that can help you resolve this issue.

Why am I unable to live stream my Arlo camera from a web browser?

To fully isolate the case, kindly answer the following questions.

• When did the issue start?

• Was this the first time you've encountered this issue?

• Have you made any changes before the issue started?

• What's your upload and download speed? (You can do the test at www.speedtest.net and provide us with a screenshot showing the result.)

• Are you able to live stream on a browser while connecting to the same Wi-Fi network before?

Your cooperation, patience, and continued support are very much appreciated. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to assist you. I do look forward to hearing from you soon. I hope you have a great day and stay safe.

Please be advised that the case will automatically close after seven (7) days of inactivity. Should you wish to keep this case active, kindly provide us with an update.

For other available support options, please visit our Contact Us page: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact

Sincerely,

Ice

Arlo Support

Support site - https://support.arlo.com

Community site - https://community.arlo.com

Quevega
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thankfully I only have 5 days of my subscription left

The silence from Arlo is astounding, they obviously don't care about customer care, just a fat bank balance

Somebody else asked the same question on the 6th of June and got no response 🙄 no surprise though with their track record

I just hope if anyone reads this prior to purchasing Arlo I'd suggest googling this :-

trusted reviews uk arlo

ostric.jpg

CalvinBaisley
Aspirant
Aspirant

I ordered a Nest security camera. I already own 2 but they only had wired at the time so I bought Arlo because they were wireless. I won't be buying anymore Arlo!! The Nest app works on my Windows 10 computer and I like the display better than the Arlo one. Also it stays on continually so I can leave it running for occasionally checking around my property. My Arlo shuts down after a few minutes and I have to reconnect to see anything (well, right now I can't see ANYTHING on Arlo....lol). I hope they fix it soon. Now when I try to connect it tells my I have no wifi connection which is not true.

nahla80
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo fix your **bleep**, still cant live stream from a pc. Spoke to level 1, 2 and 3 and none of you have a clue... I would not recommend this product to my worst enemy. 

Quevega
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still no concrete answers 🙄

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. If you're still experiencing this issue, please let us know.

JamesC

nahla80
Tutor
Tutor

Clearly it's not resolved as all I get is spinning wheel. Do you actually own this garbage product?