Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Take standby off

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I noticed recently that I haven’t been getting notifications for the last few days and noticed the app was set to standby. However I can’t turn it off.

7 REPLIES 7
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Retired_Member wrote:

I noticed recently that I haven’t been getting notifications for the last few days and noticed the app was set to standby. However I can’t turn it off.

Pressing "Armed Away" has no effect???

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Nope

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

You might try Arlo support (getting phone support using the support center in the app).

You could also try removing the camera from your account and then adding it back again.  If you do that, then maybe also try a hardware reset after you remove the camera.  You do that by holding down the pairing button until the camera LED flashed amber (about 15 seconds) 

Retired_Member
Not applicable

I did all that and nothing still.  I contacted support And because I don't have subscription the virtual bot brought me here.  

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Retired_Member wrote:

I did all that and nothing still.  I contacted support And because I don't have subscription the virtual bot brought me here.  

I'm tagging the mods - @BrookeN , @JamesC , @ShayneS - in hopes one of them can assist you.

Retired_Member
Not applicable

I'm just gonna return it because it seems like the company wants your pockets then helping. (Customer satisfaction bad) rate 0 stars. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kccarba,

Take a look at the rules within each of your modes to see if there are any rules telling the camera to perform an action when triggered. For more information about how to do this, see here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062777/About-Arlo-Routines-Modes-Rules-and-Automations

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation