Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

baby camera no longer works

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Trebuchet
Follower
Follower

I'm finally giving up and moving on... it's time I send this baby cam packing to the recycling center. How can you make a product that randomly disconnects from wifi and doesn't have the abilit6 to reconnect.... or the technical support staff that can think for themselves without reading out of a guide manual?  

When my baby cam dropped signal all by itself then not being ble to reconnect at all, there's a problem... and when someone f8nally gets frustrated and calls tech support for assistance, try not to tell them that the problem isn't your problem. Try not to say that the issue must be the network (which has several things attached with no other issue). Don't the jump to the conclusion that it must be the device, or in my case, 4 different devices. 

just accept responsibility that you make crappy unreliable products and do your best to fix it. Nobody likes it when you point to everything's else and says it's not me, it's that. I was rather happy with this cam until it dies and tech support said oh well, it's not the camera. If I'm calling your tech support, I've already narrowed down all the other tech and eliminated whatever issues it may be. 

smh...

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation