Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
LauraMc
Follower
Follower
I am having similar issues many posters from last year had. I have high stress
Business class internet and the Arlo monitor continues to have connection issues and randomly shut off. This is my baby monitor And my child is a week old. I need this monitor to
Be reliable. Any assistance is appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@LauraMc

How far away is the baby monitor from your router? Is the connectivity issue a new occurrence?

PaulPalkowski
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue.... Connectity is poor , the video/audio stops, starts, pauses, freezes will be good for a minute and then  stops, pauses, starts freezes... I have @650 mps spped. The router is less than 15 feet from the camera.

and to top it all off the app on an Apple iPad closes without warning. Need a solution to better monitor the baby.

What can I do?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @PaulPalkowski

Have you tried to reboot the modem, router, Arlo Baby & test again?

What firmware is the Arlo Baby running?

What Model/Device/OS are you using?

Peden3
Aspirant
Aspirant
Running into the same problems. Anytime I am “live” the audio cuts in about every 5-10 seconds and the video freezes. Sometimes I’ll have a run of about 30 seconds with no issues but most of the time it is very unreliable to steadily live stream. Firmware is 1.9.3.0_791 and I’m using an iPhone 7 with everything up to date. WiFi router is on the other side of the wall about 2 feet away. TV is same distance in the other direction and has no issues streaming Netflix or movies. I’ve tried everything in terms of restarting, deleting apps, resetting, nothing fix the poor streaming quality. Any advice would help
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Peden3

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation