Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

AngeloM
Arlo Employee Retired

arlo-baby-giveaway final image.jpg

When Arlo Baby comes to Apple HomeKit, we know it’s a reason to celebrate. That’s why we’re giving away not one, but TWO Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Cameras by NETGEAR.

Keeping connected with your baby is a whole lot easier, now that Arlo Baby is HomeKit-enabled. Apple HomeKit provides an easy way to manage and control your Arlo Baby camera by using Siri from your iOS device. And now, you can find all your smart devices all in one place with the Apple Home app.

So when you turn off the lights or turn on the heater in the nursery with the Home app, you can also check on your beloved little one at the same place. Now that Arlo Baby is HomeKit-enabled, you can start living a more convenient, more connected life.

Learn more about the Arlo Baby HD Monitoring Camera on Apple HomeKit.

To enter: Describe in one sentence on how you’d use your Arlo Baby Camera in this discussion topic. For an EXTRA entry, post your sentence on social media tagged with #ArloBabyWithHomeKit for an additional chance to win!

The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 9th at 5:00 PM PST. A random winner from valid entries will be selected on Monday, March 12th.

Good luck!

Click here for official rules.

______

UDPATE: And that's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who participated in our contest to celebrate Arlo Baby with Apple HomeKit! A winner will be drawn and notified on Monday, March 12. Stay posted to your PMs if you're the winner. Best of luck and keep a look out for more Arlo contests coming soon!

88 REPLIES 88
southflguy
Star
Star

I'd use it for my babies (cats) to monitor them while I'm away!

Liberty5
Initiate
Initiate

Keeping an eye on sleeping (or not!) baby during my 6 am news briefing in the kitchen.

Rixmix123
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would use the Arlo baby camera to keep an eye on the munchkin taking her naps! Love the ios feature that I can watch her on my Apple TV!!!
JoeAndrea
Aspirant
Aspirant
If I had the Arlo Baby with HomeKit, I’d use it to watch the kids and dog. We already have 3 Arlo Pros outside the house. It would be nice to have something inside.
gwaki
Aspirant
Aspirant

New and first baby coming in June.  I would use it as his baby monitor to make sure he is safe!

Mermaidmom
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would love to win this for my baby so I can use in her room , she’s getting bigger and stronger and is learning to crawl out of her crib. I can’t sleep at night knowing she may flip over so I’m constantly in her room. These cameras would give me an ease of mind where I can watch her from my room or anywhere in the house!! Would love to win
Jtryluv
Aspirant
Aspirant
As this would give me piece of mind knowing At the touch of my fingertips I can check in on my baby when I have to step out of the room to take care of me
aagner
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would use this to do a quick check on my baby and make sure that the house is safe!  #ArloBabyWithHomeKit

zbaby
Aspirant
Aspirant

We would use the camera to keep the grandparents connected to our newborn from across the country!

Patcheyfam
Guide
Guide
We would use the Arlo Baby to keep an eye on our daughter who is due to be born in just about 2 weeks!! We’ve been waiting to find the perfect monitor and Arlo Baby May just be it!
Clrdogrl
Aspirant
Aspirant
What’s better than an Arlo camera? Pairing with iOS to give me the peace of mind I need to know baby is safe. I can put my trust in the Apple HomeKit and Arlo to keep an eye on my baby at all times!
C_Justice
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would sync this camera with my exicsting Arlo cameras (which I love and recommend to everybody) and use it to keep an eye on my precious newborn coming this summer. As a working mother it would give me piece of mind knowing he’s safe and sound with his caretakers.
Crlbrns1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’d love to have one to keep an eye on my toddler who has just learned the skill of climbing out of her crib! 😳
timbearden
Star
Star

Oh cool, who ever wins gets to have a brick.