Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

We’re excited! Enter to win a FREE Arlo Baby Camera to celebrate Arlo Baby with Apple HomeKit!

AngeloM
Arlo Employee Retired

arlo-baby-giveaway final image.jpg

When Arlo Baby comes to Apple HomeKit, we know it’s a reason to celebrate. That’s why we’re giving away not one, but TWO Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Cameras by NETGEAR.

Keeping connected with your baby is a whole lot easier, now that Arlo Baby is HomeKit-enabled. Apple HomeKit provides an easy way to manage and control your Arlo Baby camera by using Siri from your iOS device. And now, you can find all your smart devices all in one place with the Apple Home app.

So when you turn off the lights or turn on the heater in the nursery with the Home app, you can also check on your beloved little one at the same place. Now that Arlo Baby is HomeKit-enabled, you can start living a more convenient, more connected life.

Learn more about the Arlo Baby HD Monitoring Camera on Apple HomeKit.

To enter: Describe in one sentence on how you’d use your Arlo Baby Camera in this discussion topic. For an EXTRA entry, post your sentence on social media tagged with #ArloBabyWithHomeKit for an additional chance to win!

The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 9th at 5:00 PM PST. A random winner from valid entries will be selected on Monday, March 12th.

Good luck!

Click here for official rules.

______

UDPATE: And that's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who participated in our contest to celebrate Arlo Baby with Apple HomeKit! A winner will be drawn and notified on Monday, March 12. Stay posted to your PMs if you're the winner. Best of luck and keep a look out for more Arlo contests coming soon!

88 REPLIES 88
Ngknick
Aspirant
Aspirant
Because my wife dreamt that she had to change diapers for our fur babies and I have no idea what is next
RGEdad
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looking to add monitoring for new grandaughter comming sooooooon. The expecing mohter is somewhat concerned we do not know how to watch over a newborn??

Igleos
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would definitely use it to watch my.crazy baby at night.
SaberRei
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would use the Arlo Baby so I can keep an eye on our upcoming new baby and my wife while I'm at work.  We did a bunch of research and we think the Arlo Baby would be the best solution with the app connectivity and the upcoming compatible display screen. 

Jennifermarie92
Aspirant
Aspirant
It would be very helpful for when we put the baby in his crib upstairs and we can just check our phones instead of running up and down the stairs every time we think we hear him.
Ashnj412
Initiate
Initiate
My paranoid buttnwiuld use it to keep an eye on our boy who has decide to roll on his belly during sleep but NOT turn his head.
namorosi2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would use it to keep an eye on my one year old in her crib-and continue to keep an eye on her once we move her to a toddler bed! 

Nich_C
Tutor
Tutor
I would use the Arlo Baby Monitor in our baby’s nursery. We have an Arlo baby in our toddler’s bedroom, and we love it!
Colacox
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am due in May and we would use this in the nursery. We have been looking for a replacement for our Motorola set that died after 4 years and if this works we would be getting at least another camera for our other child’s room too.
Tracenat
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ll use it in the newborn’s room to make sure she’s comfortable while she sleeps!

sagesofrpg
Star
Star
I would use the camera to allow us to capture more great moments and keep our little one safe.
shills
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would use this to watch over my son who is now in his own cot. Our room is quite far away so would give us peace of mind knowing what is going on at all times instead of having to get up to check.
Seppycasteel
Aspirant
Aspirant
We would use the Arlo Baby to keep an eye on our almost one year old and integrate it with our existing Arlo cameras!
Wrigheri
Aspirant
Aspirant
As with the use of the rest of the Arlo cameras in our house, this would be a great edition to help monitor our first little bundle of joy arriving March 2018.
LoriKA876
Aspirant
Aspirant
My husband and I are having our first baby in August and would love to add Arlo Baby to our Arlo family so we can keep an eye on the baby as well as the whole house all in one app!
CaitMZ24
Aspirant
Aspirant
My daughter father is stationed about 500 miles away and FaceTimes her every night. This would be an amazing way for him to be able to see her sleeping at any time and a way for me to monitor her sleeping environment and pinpoint a reason why she wakes up in the middle of the night. Our current monitor isn’t very good and sometimes is “out of range” from my bedroom to hers.
Tinparasantiago
Aspirant
Aspirant
Keep an eye on baby and the hubby too! Win win situation 😉
alalomar15
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm so excited that Arlo Baby now comes with Apple HomeKit! We have been very impressed with our Arlo Pro cameras since installing them back in June. We were planning to use one of the Arlo Pro cameras to monitor our five month old. By adding the Arlo Baby, it will allow us to monitor the room temperature, have a night light and play music for him which are features the Arlo Pro camera does not offer. 

upallday
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo Baby will make all of our high-tech parenting dreams come true... HD video, temps, motion alerts... all for our little boy! 

zipadee30
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have always wanted the ability to see my babies when I am away at work and the Arlo would allow the peace of mind that they are safe.
kristimroye
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’d love to watch my handsome boy Arlo through the Arlo! Our sweet little mover & shaker needs an extra eye on him now that he is getting brave & exploring... Having an eye in the sky through our iOS devices is always helpful!
Lacypage08
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would use the ARLO baby camera in my home to put it in the soon be nursery so Emmy husband and I could watch our hopeful to have soon baby!!!!!! We love arlo for our home on the outside so why not have it in the inside.
Frogtime
Aspirant
Aspirant
I plan to use it with our grandchildren
Enfuzz
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would use an Arlo baby camera to always keep an eye on my toddler when she’s in her crib.
D1ng0
Aspirant
Aspirant
To keep an eye on our soon to be baby girl