Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

AngeloM
Arlo Employee Retired

arlo-baby-giveaway final image.jpg

When Arlo Baby comes to Apple HomeKit, we know it’s a reason to celebrate. That’s why we’re giving away not one, but TWO Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Cameras by NETGEAR.

Keeping connected with your baby is a whole lot easier, now that Arlo Baby is HomeKit-enabled. Apple HomeKit provides an easy way to manage and control your Arlo Baby camera by using Siri from your iOS device. And now, you can find all your smart devices all in one place with the Apple Home app.

So when you turn off the lights or turn on the heater in the nursery with the Home app, you can also check on your beloved little one at the same place. Now that Arlo Baby is HomeKit-enabled, you can start living a more convenient, more connected life.

Learn more about the Arlo Baby HD Monitoring Camera on Apple HomeKit.

To enter: Describe in one sentence on how you’d use your Arlo Baby Camera in this discussion topic. For an EXTRA entry, post your sentence on social media tagged with #ArloBabyWithHomeKit for an additional chance to win!

The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 9th at 5:00 PM PST. A random winner from valid entries will be selected on Monday, March 12th.

Good luck!

Click here for official rules.

______

UDPATE: And that's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who participated in our contest to celebrate Arlo Baby with Apple HomeKit! A winner will be drawn and notified on Monday, March 12. Stay posted to your PMs if you're the winner. Best of luck and keep a look out for more Arlo contests coming soon!

88 REPLIES 88
Babymama
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’d use the arlo baby to check on our 2-year old who wakes up with nightmares every night so I can go comfort him back to sleep. Would love to add to our Arlo Qs that we can’t live without.!
Senoritasara
Aspirant
Aspirant
This is our first child and we’re beyond thrilled! Being new parents we will, of course, be overprotective. An arlo would give us piece of mind to know our little one is sleeping soundly and would allow us the opportunity to swoon over our child anytime, anywhere! We may even be able to go on a date night within the first year with an arlo ( so long as we can teach the in laws how to use it too!).
VFoster
Aspirant
Aspirant
We would LOVE to use the Arlo Baby camera to keep an eye on our little angel overnight and to check in on her during the day while she is with Grandma!
Abutinm21
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'd use the Arlo to keep an eye on my family when I'm at work or out of the room #ArloBabyWithHomeKit
Abutinm21
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'd use the Arlo to keep an eye on my on my family. We already have arlo ouside our house. #ArloBabyWithHomeKit
Stallard84
Star
Star
We use the arlo system to provide piece of mind that our first child, beautiful baby girl is safe while mom and dad get stuff done, which is mainly catching up on the walking dead 😉
Ksallander
Aspirant
Aspirant
We would use the Arlo baby camera to check on our little sleeping babe and make sure he’s sound asleep.
ED1979
Aspirant
Aspirant
Would use this to keep an eye on our newest baby due later this year
Nkline0715
Initiate
Initiate
I love arlo products! We would use in our infants room to watch over her!
Merclasson729
Aspirant
Aspirant
We would love to win the arlo baby! It would sync right along with our other arlo cameras and continue to keep our minds at ease. Would love to win!
Kind1s
Apprentice
Apprentice
I’d use it to help parents connect with my daycare inside. They already know how Arlo connects with them outside. To protect their children while they are here.
Smanzanor
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a baby due in July and I would use my baby arlo camera to watch her 24/7, and share cute clips with my family and friends! Also I hear small things like checking for temperature changes may affect baby sleep so good thing this camera has everything packed into it!! Also I would take it to grandparents house when I let them babysit, so I can watch over them, just in case lol
Jrofosho
Aspirant
Aspirant
We'd be excited to win because having a baby monitor would keep our daughter safe and give us, as new parents some peace of mind whenever we worry.
Christina_Marie
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would love the baby camera to keep an eye on my kids!

CAndrews18
Aspirant
Aspirant
We have an Arlo Q that we use to monitor our toddler when we are in another part of the house, but we’d love an Arlo Baby to set up to monitor our new arrival without having to keep track of two systems! I wish I could enter on social media, but it’s still a secret.
austinflack
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would replace our Nokia Home baby monitor which has never worked reliably and never deliered promised Homekit support. The Arlo Baby Camera would be a big upgrade that would help my wife and I keep an eye on our mischeivous 1 year old!

blondie03n
Aspirant
Aspirant

We would use this to closely monitor our baby in his room. We also love all the features this camera has to offer!

stiquechick
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would use Arlo Baby to monitor and check in on my brand new nephew due at the end of March 2018. It would also give an opportunity for select other family members to log in and see the newest addition to the family. So excited!
Fitch_
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would sit on the couch and yell "HEY GOOGLE, SHOW ME THE BABY" so I didn't have to move at all to look at the baby. 

einertta
Aspirant
Aspirant
Cannot think of a better way to monitor two kiddos at night!
#ArloBabyWithHomeKit
Onair125
Initiate
Initiate
Of course I’d would use to monitor my baby....

...in the garage...so no one would steal my baby Honda motorcycle that is!!
ninasafina
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would use the Arlo baby camera to make sure my baby is breathing correctly.  I am always so worried about SIDS, so with the #ArloBabyWithHomeKit I will always have peace of mind.

Sapak
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would use this awesome monitor to see my little one during naps at work (while she's with daddy). And it would be awesome for the grandparents.
cjasso23
Aspirant
Aspirant
My mother is loosing her vision having the arlo baby cam would allow her to see the baby anytime so she doesn’t feel like she is missing any moment with her.
Eimaj5284
Aspirant
Aspirant
We already have 2 Arlo cameras outside and to add an additional 2 baby cameras for our 2 year old and new baby due in July, would really ease this mama’s mind!