Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
ClayM
Guide
Guide
How do you disable the siren on the Arlo Baby?

Why is it even an option for the baby monitor?!

My wife accidentally hit it and woke up our kid.

I’m trying to figure out the use case for having a siren on a baby monitor but coming up extremely empty. How do I get this thing off the screen?
7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @ClayM,

Could you clarify what siren sound you are getting from the Arlo Baby?

ClayM
Guide
Guide

my wife had the baby monitor feed in full screen. this put the button for the siren on our arlo pro 2 base station up at the top, and it accidentally was hit.

my question is how do we remove that button or disable the siren on our base station? 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for the detailed info. Our development team is aware where some users are seeing the "Alarm" button when viewing live on the Arlo Baby and is currently investigating the problem. We appreciate your patience and understanding about this and will provide any update as soon as we have more information to share.

Suzie721
Tutor
Tutor
Was this ever solved? My camera started alarming out of nowhere, I didn’t hit the button, how did this happen??
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Suzie721,

Can you clarify more of what you are experiencing where the siren started to make the sound out of nowhere? What products do you have?

Suzie721
Tutor
Tutor
I have the Arlo Baby cameras, two of them. Does it have a siren? It happened just that once in the middle of the night and it was dark and it was so loud that I couldn’t tell where the sound was coming from. The sound just filled the whole room. On the Arlo app for the iPhone there is a red alarm icon on the upper right corner, what is this for?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Do you have any other Arlo products other than Arlo Baby? Do you have another person who has grant access to your Arlo account?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation