Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Valerietpillai
Aspirant
Aspirant
Help! I just updated the app because the previous one stopped recording motion and audio. Now the new app crashes once i open motion triggered alert settings. Extremely frustrating
7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Valerietpillai,

What phone device are you using? Have you tried rebooting your phone device to see if that helps?

Valerietpillai
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi jessica, i am using an iphone with the latest update. So i managed to change the settings from the mode tab. Problem now though is that the camera is picking up on the baby's movement or sound very erratically. I have tried restarting the camera, resetting it. Nothing works.
CedricS
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have exactly the same issue with the latest version of the iOs app.

Whole nights of recordings are missing and the app crashes once I try to open the settings for motion triggered recordings. Please fix.
ArloMom2020
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the exact same issue. I also have an iPhone iOS 13.4.1.

My notifications and recording aren’t working for motion. My audio notifications seem over sensitive and keep going off because of our sound machine (this never used to happen).

Today the app also started to say it heard my baby crying when he wasn’t. Now the temperature gauge also seems off and too high (we have a thermometer in the room and the arlo temp is displaying about 5 degrees higher). Typically it’s exactly the same as the gauge in the room.

Any ideas? I’ve already checked our home internet speed (it’s fine), closed background apps on my phone and deleted and reinstalled the Arlo app. My husband has the same issue with his app on his phone.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Tms2020
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is also happening to my device. Support hasn't been helpful. 

Valerietpillai
Aspirant
Aspirant
This is beyond frustrating. I use the camera to track the baby's sleep, and Arlo is of no use right now.
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation