Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Email notification won’t stop! Receiving temperatures/humidity way too often for Arlo Baby

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
vidalbra
Follower
Follower

Good day all, I have a total of 5 Arlo. cameras in the house and one of them is an Arlo Baby Camera. I use the Arlo app daily, and have been facing an issue that I would like your help. My Arlo baby camera sends me email notifications for temperatures/humidity way too often. I have tried going to the app and unchecking the email notifications, even removing notifications altogether but it was all in vain. I also logged in to the Arlo website and tried the same from there, both show no email notifications checked, then I log out and whenever I log in again it is checked.

My inbox is flooded with hundreds of email notifications from this one camera daily and is very inconvenient. I really hope you can help figure this out and perhaps through the backend reset it, since I don’t seem to be able to do it from the app or website. Thank you very much in advance. Vidal

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Notifications for the Baby on hum/temp/voc is toggled off in the EDIT of Graph display screen...

CaptureB.JPG

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation