Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Mavin
Star
Star

We have 2 arlo baby cameras. Previously the two cameras would fill the screen nicely and we could view both kids easily. 

With the latest app update the layout is designed as if we had 9 cameras but are only using 2 slots. Everything is tiny. 

Please either go back to the old layout or let me customize how I view my cameras. Clearly this update was rolled out for those who have many arlo security cameras but is not a good option for those of us with Arlo Babies. 

11 REPLIES 11
steve_t
Master Master
Master

What device are you using?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Mavin

Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Kannot
Initiate
Initiate

thats how it looks on ipad air 2470vyZYESMefdyb4pWzCBw.jpgxV5u+RNdSLKVNMdvPPcETg.jpg

Beasley1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue with 3 cameras:

Steve88
Tutor
Tutor

1 camera here.. this is what it looks like on an ipad... Ridiculous!!!

arlo.jpeg

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Mavin  @Kannot  @Beasley1  @Steve88

Which Model iPad & iOS are you using with your Arlo Baby?

Kannot
Initiate
Initiate

iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-Fi MGLW2FD/A 

ios: ios 12.1 (16B92)

Steve88
Tutor
Tutor

10.5" ipad pro... ios 12.1

Beasley1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any info on why display changed and is anything being done to address?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

With recent app updates, design changes have been made in an effort to streamline the interface for ease of use. I understand in this case, it would be useful to allow some customization options to expand the size of the camera widget based on the number of cameras on your account. Thanks for bringing up this concern, I will pass this feedback along to the app team.

JamesC

treborriada
Initiate
Initiate

I also have this same issue and I’m sure along with thousands of others, I think it’s ridiculous to have made this change, obviously without considering the ramifications it incurs! Why doesn’t your team at least reach out, test, inquire, etc., with the beholders of this equipment, and even just maybe offer adjustments for us to choose how we view our camera or cameras! Fix it soon, soon, soon!

WHY?

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation