Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cant connect to wifi

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Afnan79
Follower
Follower

My arlo baby not working i am try contact wifi no contact and close and open after 10 sounds but no work What do I do in this case?
And What does orange light mean?

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Try and hold in the reset for about ten secs till the led flashes amber and setup again as if new

https://kb.arlo.com/1282700/How-do-I-set-up-my-Arlo-Baby-camera

Arlo Baby LED Patterns

Solid amber. The camera is booting.

Double blink amber every 10 seconds. The battery charge is low.

Fast blinking amber. The camera is not connected to a WiFi network.

Alternating blue and amber. A firmware update is in progress. DO NOT TURN OFF THE CAMERA.

Solid blue. The camera is powered on and connected to the Internet. For more information, see My Arlo Baby camera appears offline, but the LED is solid blue; what do I do?.

Slow blinking blue. The camera is attempting to connect to the Internet. For more information, see Why is Arlo Baby's LED blinking blue when Arlo Baby is already connected to the Internet?.

Fast blinking blue for three seconds. The camera was just connected to a charger.

Solid purple. The camera is connected to a WiFi network. However, it is not connected to the Internet. For more information, visit My Arlo camera is not connected to the Internet and the LED is solid purple; what do I do?.

Blinking purple. The camera is too far away from the router. For more information, visit My Arlo Baby has a poor WiFi connection and the LED is blinking purple; what do I do?.

Off. The camera is powered off or has less than 10% battery remaining.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation