Cannot set up Mode and Motion & Audio Settings

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
chichivleelee
Follower
Follower

My camera is connected, but I can't set up a mode or motion & audio settings. When I go into Mode, it says "getting information" forever and gets stuck there. When I go into Motion & Audio Settings, it says "getting status" and again won't allow me to set the settings. I have already reconnected the camera and tried it on the computer, same issues. 

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @chichivleelee 

Are you still experiencing this issue? 

Tattooedmom
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having this issue it’s driving me cuckoo! Help please!!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Tattooedmom 

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

ChrisWy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have exactly the same issue with my Arlo Baby - waiting or restart didn’t solve the problem. Will a reset help?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ChrisWy  You can try that and let me know.

Teckademic
Guide
Guide

I had this problem for a long time, where on my ios app My Devices camera and Shared Devices cameras where just showing "Getting information...". Even after factory resetting one of my device camera's it still showed "getting information".

While troubleshooting a separate issue, I noticed that once I logged into the web portal on my computer (https://my.arlo.com), and updated my mode inside the web portal, it then was fixed on my IOS App.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation