Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot play white noise/lullaby

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
djtentman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've been using the Arlo Baby for a number of years, with our iPhones and it's been working well. We use the white noise function frequently. Recently, I wanted to change from white noise to stream sounds. So, I added the stream sound and deleted the white noise from the device playlist. After that, no sound would play. I just shows that it plays a few seconds, then stops. I've tried restarting the device, factory resetting the device, checking for a firmware update, recording my own sound, accessing it from a browser on my PC, deleting and reinstalling the iPhone app. None of this helped. I know that the speaker works because I can talk through the app to the Arlo Baby. What can I do? This is the main reason I use this device.

Here is a link to a screen capture demonstration of the problem: https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApJrZ5AY2Muol8wUFZT60OXMMah5PA?e=Wb23l4 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
djtentman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, they fixed it in the cloud and it's working again. I had to adjust the volume a bit for the sound to play.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
djtentman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was able to get one song to work. It's called wind up lullaby

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey djtentman,

Thanks for sharing that video. Let me follow up with you more about this through private message to gather more information from you.

djtentman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, they fixed it in the cloud and it's working again. I had to adjust the volume a bit for the sound to play.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation