Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kriek
Follower
Follower

Hi,
A while back I bought the arlo babycam, I set it up and now that the baby is born we started using the device. One problem I found is that for now I cannot add audio to homekit. Is this a feature that will be supported in the near future?
My wife and I are both using homekit. I have the arlo app installed and can receive the audio detected notifications, but my wife does not receive homekit audio notifications, only motion.
It would be preferable that also audio is available in homekit. I do not want my wife needing to set up the arlo app only for audio notifications.
We have a monitor that measures the baby’s breathing as a so called cot death prevention measure. This monitor makes an audible sound and so in this case the audio notification is important to receive.
Awaiting your reply, Thanks in advance
Regards, Geert.

2 REPLIES 2
Briguy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am am have the same problem. I will be following this topic. Thanks for posting

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation