Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Baby Monitor Orange led

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
blink4nico
Aspirant
Aspirant

We received a Baby monitor Arlo as a gift. Unfortunately it's a disaster. We used to believe it was the best baby monitor. But after few months, it's broken. We have followed all the procedure to re-launch it. Unfortunately we always have the permanent orange led. As parents we need to trust good products to help us to monitor our babies. You can't have failing products especially during the night.
Can't you help us to solve this issue?

It seems to be the same issue as below:

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Baby/Arlo-Baby-Orange-Led-Keeps-Illuminating/td-p/1646834#

Thanks in advance
IMG_4248.JPG

9 REPLIES 9
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @blink4nico

Is the LED blinking orange?, this would mean it is not connected/lost connection to the internet. Have you tried switching WIFI networks and or factory resetting the camera?

I have provided an article that will assist with the network change here: How can I connect my Arlo Baby camera to a different WiFi network?

blink4nico
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I ve restarted to connect Wifi.

I can't get access to my Baby Monitor via my phone.
I ve tried to reset it manually.

Still orange led.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator
blink4nico
Aspirant
Aspirant

yes several times. Sill orange led ☹️

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Additionally, you may contact support through the Arlo mobile app. To do this, go to Settings > Support.

blink4nico
Aspirant
Aspirant

I m still waiting a feedback from your team. My case is  #41904536 .

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @blink4nico

I have escalated your case and someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. Your escalations number is: 41912368

blink4nico
Aspirant
Aspirant

Do you plan to help us?

I got feedback from your teams!!!!!!

blink4nico
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your help.

We just received a second Arlo baby monitor.

Guess what? The second baby monitor has the same issue. 🤣 It's always orange led full time. with the 2nd arlo, we have never been able to connect it. 😥

It seems other consumer has the same issue for the last 2 years.

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Baby/Arlo-Baby-Orange-Led-Keeps-Illuminating/m-p/1651776#M3321

What should do now?

We have 2 useless babymonitor and a baby we can't monitor at distance for the last month.
Sadly we bought a traditional baby monitor.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation