Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo logs me out randomly, requiring a relogin randomly. Seeing Baby monitor as off.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
HilaryB123
Follower
Follower

I have experienced many nights where Arlo has logged me out of the app on purpose, requiring a relogin for random, unnecessary security reasons. Waking up to my monitor off, not knowing when it turned off or if my child needed me while it was off is a terrible feeling. This unnecessary action by Arlo is beyond irresponsible and frankly a liability. I would love an answer from Arlo on why they think pushing out security checks in the middle of the night to their baby monitor customers is appropriate.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi HilaryB123,

Make sure that you don't have any other devices logged in to your Arlo account to be sure you don't get logged out. If you still get logged out frequently, try reinstalling the Arlo app and rebooting your phone device to see if that helps.

And if your Arlo Baby goes offline randomly, try to make sure you don't have any Wi-Fi interference between your Arlo Baby and your router. Otherwise, you can try to power cycling your camera, which you can read how to do so here: How do I power cycle my Arlo Baby camera?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation