Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
LukaS85
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I got new Arlo Baby camera ABC1000 and unfortunately I cannot connect to WiFi.....All the time I get a message "Looking for your Arlo camera" and all the time I got an answer "No Arlo devices found" and it's pretty much frustrating because I'm trying for almost 4-5 hours, I've tried to look all over Arlo forums and supports and I couldn't find an answer... All other devices in apartment connected to this Wifi are working normally.

What bothers me is that LED light is solid blue and that means that this camera should be connected to the Internet but this is not a case here.

I'm from Croatia, I don't know is this have some reppercusions due maybe to some network differencies(USA vs Europe) but I think this shouldn't be a case.

So please help me, I'm frustrated 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A frequent issue is having both the 2.4 and 5GHz bands using the same SSID. Try turning off the 5GHz band or separate them temporarily, giving the 5GHz band a different SSID. That usually helps. WHen connected, revert the router settings as you desire.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A frequent issue is having both the 2.4 and 5GHz bands using the same SSID. Try turning off the 5GHz band or separate them temporarily, giving the 5GHz band a different SSID. That usually helps. WHen connected, revert the router settings as you desire.

LukaS85
Aspirant
Aspirant

THANK YOU, it worked!!!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation