Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Thinkbigger
Tutor
Tutor
A similar questions was asked in the past here (https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Baby/Email-notification-won-t-stop-Receiving-temperatures-humidit... ) but the answer did not address my needs

I want app notifications for temp, humidity and air quality but I do not want email notifications. How do I set this behavior up My arlo baby cameras? I can create a rule to send emails from arlo straight to trash but I am concerned I may miss something that is important (like responses to this thread) which I would not get as app notifications.
Thank you
Scott
2 REPLIES 2
elh615
Initiate
Initiate

I am having the same issue.  I want to receive app notifications about temperature/humidity/air quality deviations, but not email notifications.  The Arlo app allows you to choose notifications via app, email, both, or neither for motion and audio.  But for the other sensors, you can only choose to have notifications on or off - and when on, it sends both app and email notifications.

Please add a feature in the app allowing us to chose what kind of notifications to receive for temperature/humidity/air quality.

Thanks!

bp328i
Tutor
Tutor

I found this thread along with a few others that are pretty old. I can't believe with how long people have been asking to separate push/email notifications for environment status changes and it hasn't been done yet.

I guess for the time being I'm just going to mark the emails as spam.  

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation