Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo baby device time zone keep reverting back after being changed every day

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
WideSmiler1
Aspirant
Aspirant

We moved from the central to the mountain time zone a month ago. every night, the Arlo baby has somehow magically reverted back to central time. I change it to mountain time in device settings again and again every day.

Sometimes only minutes later it has changed back. I have tried restarting it. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I have checked to make sure that we are using the most updated version of the iPhone app. I have checked to make sure the Arlo baby firmware is updated to the latest version. Nothing makes any difference.

I saw a community thread about this exact time zone issue for the Arlo base station but we don’t have a base station – we only have the Arlo baby which connects directly to Wi-Fi with no base station required.

Help?!

6 REPLIES 6
WideSmiler1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Here’s a screen cast showing me updating the time zone in device settings as well as showing that our app is updated and the device’s firmware is updated: https://share.icloud.com/photos/063EPlfQiBS5rRsPPwvGNbgAg
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @WideSmiler1

Can you verify if the device you are using to set the Baby camera on Mountain time is Also on your MT zone.

Thanks!

WideSmiler1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi! Sorry for the delayed reply -- YES, my iPhone is set to MT. Screen shot attached. I have not left the MT zone in a month.IMG_2205.jpeg

Sorry for the delay on reply! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks, I received the log & provided it to the development team. I will provide an update to the thread as soon as possible.

Thank you

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @WideSmiler1

Can you try changing the TimeZone via the web portal on a PC or laptop?

Thanks 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation