Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo baby No longer works disconnected

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Erikag86
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello! I’m so beyond frustrated and have tried hours upon hours to fix our Arlo Baby Camera. First off, we used for 2-2.5 years with almost no issues. Suddenly, one day is disconnected and we’ve NEVER been able to fix. We have tried deleting it from the app, power cycling, resetting to factory, and adding back using different devices. NOTHING has worked. And now, Arlo is being a bum and won’t let us use their support because we don’t have a subscription! Side note, we do have the outside security cameras with smart hub. Anyways, I honestly don’t care as much about the video portion as being able to use the music and nightlight (but I want to edit the playlist as the default rainforest is obnoxious). What’s weird furthermore, is if I check my SmartHouse app, it says the device is online and I can add to HomeKit, but I literally get thru every step and after hearing the chime, it thinks for several minutes before saying unable to find. I’ve tried connecting near the router and no weird LED blinking (the baby’s room is upstairs and the router is downstairs, but I’ve tried connecting all over the house). Anyways, does ANYONE have any ideas or what worked for them? Im seriously at a loss and beyond frustrated with Arlo!

7 REPLIES 7
Dannybear
Master
Master
Have you tried power cycling the router modem?
Erikag86
Aspirant
Aspirant
No, I can try that!
Erikag86
Aspirant
Aspirant
Nope, that didn’t work either 😞
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried factory resetting then onboard via a web browser on a pc? Make sure you don't have any special characters in the SSID or password

Erikag86
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes. Literally nothing works 😞
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What does the LED display during or after the factory reset? 

Erikag86
Aspirant
Aspirant
Solid orange.
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation