Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LivsMama
Tutor
Tutor

Like so many users have posted, we are having major connectivity issues with our Arlo baby monitor. I have spent the better part of my day on the phone with “tech’s” who don’t know how to resolve the issue and have sent my on a wild goose chase.

I have a case number which is supposed to help get me through the phone lines quicker (I’ve had to call multiple times today), yet the system doesn’t recognize my case number! It doesn’t recognize a phone number for call back either. On my last call back to them, I waited in the queue for 15 minutes, only to have the line answered by a spanish(?) speaking person and then put back on hold, and then disconnected!

Suffice to say, I am beyond frustrated. Not only is it a challenge to get on the line with someone, but they don’t even know how to fix the issue!!!

Can anyone help so we can actually use the monitor as intended? If it times out and disconnects, it defeats the purpose of having a monitor! I could have spent half the price and gotten a reliable basic monitor.

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

LivsMama,

I am sorry to ask again, but I would like to get as much information as possible so we can better assist you. What exactly are you experiencing with your Arlo Baby?

LivsMama
Tutor
Tutor

It constantly goes offline and/or the image freezes. There is nothing wrong with our internet connection. When I reboot the app it is magically working again. This is hardly reliable for a baby monitor that’s sole purpose is to function flawlessly so we can monitor our baby..

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

LivsMama

I have escalated a case for you regarding the continued issues you reported. I will contact you by PM with further information.

LivsMama
Tutor
Tutor
Seeing how poor the customer service was on my initial attempts to fix the issues I’m having, it comes as no surprise that I have yet to be contacted by anyone re your “escalation”. To date, I am still having the same issues with your product. Simply put, it is unreliable.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation