Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Visibility and Night Vision Issues

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Wlau29
Aspirant
Aspirant
i purchased the new version of the Arlo baby (pro?) On Amazon prime day 2018, And since day one the night vision (nv) has yet to work. When nv is on the camera continuously makes a clock noise and the screen beocmes white washed then the image is visible for about 1.5 seconds until the camera clicks again and goes pitch black. Even when the nv is not enabled the picture is usually pitch black as well. So far I've called customer service and explained my problem and was told tech support will call me. They never called. I repositioned the camera multiple times to avoid reflective surfaces, o moved it to other rooms and I've factory reset the device multiple times. It still does not work. I do see the two red dots on when nv is on. Besides the nv not working the constant clicking noise also disturbs my child and drains the battery within an hour. Any solution or suggestions are welcome. I havevideo of what is going on if it helps.
5 REPLIES 5
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Sounds faulty. Can you get Amazon to exchange it?

Wlau29
Aspirant
Aspirant
No, the return window has closed with Amazon.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You'll need to pursue this with support here. If you didn't get a case number before, open a case - it's the only way to get an RMA.

Wlau29
Aspirant
Aspirant
So how do I go about doing an RMA?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You can contact our Arlo Support Team here to help you with creating an RMA.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation