Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Kevismo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the baby camera and before the big app update that was months ago it worked fine.  Ever since I have not been able to get it to work with the new app.  I just doubled down and bought two pro 3 cameras and a base station for other rooms.  I need the baby camera to work still though.

I have tried holding down the sync and doing it through the arlo app.  It will not find the device.  I tried the QR code and it makes the chime that it was found but never shows the device found on the app.  I tried moving the baby camera down to the new base station and "syncing" them and that did not work either.

Please help I barely had any use out of this baby camera.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Kevismo,

You might need to do a factory reset if you're not able to add your Arlo Baby to your account.

Use a paper clip to press and hold the "Reset" button for 10 seconds, which will be under the "Sync" button on your Arlo Baby. Then release the "Reset" button and it'll return to factory settings and restart.

From there, try to sync your Arlo Baby again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Kevismo,

You might need to do a factory reset if you're not able to add your Arlo Baby to your account.

Use a paper clip to press and hold the "Reset" button for 10 seconds, which will be under the "Sync" button on your Arlo Baby. Then release the "Reset" button and it'll return to factory settings and restart.

From there, try to sync your Arlo Baby again.

Kevismo
Aspirant
Aspirant

this worked, thank you

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation