Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby connects to WiFi but doesn't add to my camera list

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
GBart302
Star
Star

I have had the Arlo Baby camera for over two years now.  Have had some "fun" issues with it along the way since I was an early adopter of the product. Now, the camera randomly dropped off the network/could not be recognized and I can't get it back onto my camera list when I log in.

Here are things I have tried:

Power cycling.

Resetting the product

Using Android cell phone, Apple Cell phone, iPad and computer to try to add the device

Disabled Mobile data on my Android phone when trying to pair/connect

Reset my WiFi password

Reset my WiFi name

Here's the kicker, the Arlo Baby camera connected to my router with no issues. I get a solid blue light (indicating it is connected to my WiFi) and can verify that it is indeed connected to my 5G network when I access my router web page. I can also hear it turning on night vision when I go into a dark room. So the camera is working.

No matter what device I use, the Arlo Baby camera scans the QR code, chimes, and then the device just constantly loads and there is no other option to select except for 'back'. When I try to go through the connect process on my PC, it eventually times out and says device cannot be found.

Can you help me get this Arlo Baby camera added back onto my camera list??

3 REPLIES 3
GBart302
Star
Star
When is Arlo planning to fix this bug? Its definitely frustrating to not have a baby monitor.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @GBart302

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

GBart302
Star
Star

Thank you - I was able to reach out for support with the Live Chat option on your website. 

Just as an FYI - you do have a broken web link/page

Following the links for support leads to this page: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/products/arlobaby.aspx

Then you scroll down and on the lower right you have an options to contact support at this link: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/products/contact.aspx   // That link leads to a Arlo | 404 Error; page not found.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation