Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

When trying to connect Arlo Baby, can sync and scan QR code and get a chime but cannot find

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Kiwibrit
Follower
Follower

I have an new Arlo baby. When I try connect, I can sync and scan QR code I get a chime but the app will not find the device.

Have tried reset, made sure my phone is on the same wifi connection as I am adding in

So frustrating

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Attempt to sync it via the web access....   https://my.arlo.com

using your browser

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
GBart302
Star
Star

I have the same issue as listed above. QR code scans on the device I am using, i've tried Samsung S10, iPhone, iPad, and PC.  The Baby camera chimes, but then the device "times out" searching for the Baby Camera.

I verify that the baby camera is connected to my router.  Seems like an app, website or software issue with the Arlo product page.

I have also tried power cycling the baby camera, resetting the baby camera, reset my wifi network name and password, reset my modem and router, disabled mobile data on my phone when trying to add the camera.  My internet and wifi works fine, the Arlo Baby camera just cannot be found during the "Add a Device" process.

Looking for any other suggestions or advice.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi GBart302,

Make sure when pairing with your Arlo Baby that you're connected to the same network from your router. Otherwise, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation