Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby Not Available

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
PDX-Ken
Follower
Follower

I have an Arlo baby for our first kid and absolutely love the features it has. We are onto baby #2 and need a second one, but they are unavailable everywhere? Are they just out of stock or discontinued? If discontinued is there going to be a replacement? 

5 REPLIES 5
Michaelgt
Guide
Guide
I went last week to buy my second one and JB HiFi and every other store said they are discontinued, only if someone from Arlo can say the truth and tell is what’s going on
becks139
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm wondering the same thing. I called Arlo and they just said it isn't available right now; suggesting that I put my email in to get notified later. I asked if it was discontinued and the rep sort of dodged any sort of answer to that question. Basically, it seemed as if he didn't know and he was just reading off the website. Would be nice if Arlo would make an announcement on this.

Michaelgt
Guide
Guide
interesting enough all the JBs
In my area have stock again, seems to be the green one not the grey though
Jpruitt
Aspirant
Aspirant
I need another arlo baby monitor for baby #2 and can’t find any available, ANYWHERE! Are you not making them anymore?? Annoyed if I have to have another brand and multiple apps.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

They are not discontinued TMK,  but currently at normal prices most stores seem out of them.

I did find one or two at crazy prices.

FYI early units came with green ears, later ones with gray but the camera wasn't changed ( just the colored ears )

did find a few used on Ebay and one new on Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Arlo-Baby-Monitor-1080p-HD-Camera-Gray-Bunny-Table-Stand-Wall-Mount-EXCELLE...

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation